ECH passes on the benefits of its partnerships directly to the customer.
ECH has always believed in the importance of establishing valuable and supportive partnerships with other suppliers and working closely with all its associates, passing on the benefits of an expansive, high-quality product range and competitive pricing to customers.
ECH has alliances with numerous suppliers worldwide, including:
- Arden Equipment – France - attachments for demolition & recycling
Arden Equipment, based in Charleville-Mézières, France, has been manufacturing earthmoving attachments since 1956. The comapny employs over 250 people to bring to life its own designs, and sells its products in 38 countries.
- Feurst – France - earthmoving wear parts
Feurst, established in 1992 in Feurs, France, is a designer and manufacturer of earthmoving wear parts. Feurst is the earthmoving division of the AFE group, a French manufacturer of industrial products. Established in 1967, AFE employs over 2000 people in 17 sites worldwide.
- Gr8get – United States - cleats for waste compactors
Gr8get, based in Nevada, USA, the designer of a patented pin less cleat system for landfill compactors used in the waste industry
- Italricambi – Italy - earthmoving wear parts
Italricambi, established in 1962, is a designer and manufacturer of ground engaging tools. Based in Udine, Italy, the company distributes its products through a worldwide dealer network.
- Sungbo Industrial – South Korea- earthmoving wear parts
Sungbo Industrial is a designer and manufacturer of ground engaging tools and automotive parts, based in Incheon, South Korea. Established in 1975, the company has subsidiaries in Japan, China, Europe and the USA, as well as a dealer network spanning more than 35 countries.
- Wedgelock – New Zealand - wedgelock quick couplers for excavators
Wedgelock, established in 1994 in Upper Hut, New Zealand, is a designer and manufacturer of earthmoving attachments. As well as being the leading supplier of attachments within New Zealand, Wedgelock exports its products to Australia, the UK, the USA and Asia.
- NTHW – China - earth moving wear parts
NTHW is a supplier for engineering machinery parts based in Ningba China. They export to Europe, Asia, Australia, South Africa and Asia.
- Applied Process – China - Austempering
Applied Process is the world leader in austempering technologies. Established in 1962 they have been a technological leader in the heat treatment industry since 1978.
ECH has strong partnerships with its national dealers.
In addition, ECH is an active member of the following industry groups:
- Australian Earthmoving Association
- Quarry and Earthmoving Wholesalers Group
- Civil Contractors’ Federation – VIC and NSW
- Construction & Mining Equipment Group